Toilet Paper Snowman

$2

I've been using these foam pumpkins from the dollar store, and have been having some great fun! Check out these sweet snowmen I recently made.
First paint the pumpkin with some cream colored paint so the orange does not show through.

Next step is to rip up soem toilet paper into really small pieces- think snow flurries.
Using mod podge, start applying the toilet paper to the pumpkin. Cover the entire pumpkin, and don't fully pat the paper down. It looks more like fluffy snow if you keep it sticking up!
Now it looks like a fluffy snowball!
Next, you can add some snowy glitter all over the pumpkin. It looks like beautiful sparkling snow. Let them dry, and once they are dry, you can glue the pumpkins one on top of the other.
I gave him a little hat and some other accesories- you can add whatever you'd like to yours, eyes, nose, scarf, etc.
I love how it turned out, and I hope you give it a try yourself!
That's it! Check out more of what I do over at Gilbert Marketplace!
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts

• Dinyel Walrath

Hello! Great idea! Hey, where did you get the angel wing picture? I'd love one to put with my sons stuff. Thank you!

• Lisa Provost

I would love to also buy the wings...I just lost my husband a couple of months ago!! I do see the wings at Christmas time!!