DIY Paper Rosette Ornaments

$5

I love making rosettes. There's something so pretty about them and they are so easy to make. I had this bright, colorful paper and turned them into these paper rosette ornaments and love how they turned out. They are so cute and fun and can be used on the tree, as gift tags, or hung around the house for some fun holiday home décor. I used a hot glue gun for this project, but you can use craft glue or tape.

I used cardstock in fun colors for this, but you can use black and white or traditional Christmas colors... whatever you want to match your home.

Start by making a bunch of rosettes. You make these, by folding your paper according style, then in half and connecting the sides with glue. You can see exactly how to make rosettes here.

You can use a template for your bows, but you don't have to. Fold a piece of paper in half and glue the ends to the center.

Cut the folded paper into a bow shape.

Add a strip of paper around the center of the bow and a couple pieces to the bottom.

Take a strip of paper and wrap around the rosette. Secure together with glue and add yarn for hanging. Make sure the strip is night and tight so the rosette doesn't move.

Add your paper bow!

Aren't these adorable? I love how cute they turned out and the kids couldn't wait to hang them on the Christmas tree.

If you like this, you might like these other Christmas ornaments.

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

• Lauren.

Holly Lengner-Lost Mom, depending on size made I see other uses. As a garland (glue together or on string/ribbon), attach to barrettes for hair ornaments, on cards (Christmas, thank you, thinking of you, etc.) For just a few ideas. I think CRAFTY YOU knows these tricks and were testing our imagination!!! Got my imagination going that's for sure. Merry Christmas and thank you for inspiration.

• Judy Ryman Bauserman

I can see these as package decorations, instead of bows. The person can hang them on their tree after they open the package. I love that they are so inexpensive and easy!