Santa Claus Napkin Ring

$10

These Santa Claus inspired Christmas napkin rings are easy to make and add the perfect whimsical yet elegant touch to your Christmas table.

These Santa Claus napkin rings are made with just a few simple materials. The base is actually empty toilet paper or paper towel tubes--they're the perfect size and shape!

The cardboard tubes are easy to cut to the right length, and then are covered in red felt to make the base of the Santa Suit napkin rings.

The basic napkin ring then gets embellished with ribbon, a ribbon buckle (or slide--usually used for making wedding invitations), and some faux fur yarn.

Just a few simple materials and a few minutes and a glue gun, and look how amazing they are!

I even made a video tutorial to show you how easy it is to make these charming Christmas napkin rings!

Nikki Wills

• Jeanne Martin

I loved these soooo much I just placed my Amazon order! I will have several children over for my big Christmas dinner and I know they'll just love these too!

• Jacx

These are so dang charming!