Santa Claus Napkin Ring

$10

These Santa Claus inspired Christmas napkin rings are easy to make and add the perfect whimsical yet elegant touch to your Christmas table.

These Santa Claus napkin rings are made with just a few simple materials. The base is actually empty toilet paper or paper towel tubes--they're the perfect size and shape!

The cardboard tubes are easy to cut to the right length, and then are covered in red felt to make the base of the Santa Suit napkin rings.

The basic napkin ring then gets embellished with ribbon, a ribbon buckle (or slide--usually used for making wedding invitations), and some faux fur yarn.

Just a few simple materials and a few minutes and a glue gun, and look how amazing they are!

I even made a video tutorial to show you how easy it is to make these charming Christmas napkin rings!

15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Nikki Wills

• Jeanne Martin
    Jeanne Martin

I loved these soooo much I just placed my Amazon order! I will have several children over for my big Christmas dinner and I know they'll just love these too!

• Jacx
    Jacx

These are so dang charming!