Coastal Buffet

$120

It’s not too often that you find a gorgeous piece like this, but when you do, don’t hesitate to grab it. We have transformed this piece from being broken and dull to fresh and functional! Take a look at the transformation!

Before

First, we took the top off, I could have left it on, but wanted a dramatic coastal look! After cleaning it down with Krud kutter I lightly sanded it with a fine sand block, filled in holes with Elmer”s wood filler, then gave it a final wipe down. I used a chalk paint by Dixie Belle called Hurricane Gray, then I added a whitewash to give more of a coastal look!

Stained

I stained the wood with a rust oleum stain called Early American, then finished it off with a good amount of whitewash to give a weathered look! New hardware and baskets were added for function and detail.

my husband built shelves to add more storage and to give this beauty more detail! You can see more of this beautiful piece on our Instagram or Facebook page. Thanks for stopping by and If you live in the chesapeake area, please stop by our boutique inside 3 little black birds! Have a great day!

• Dixie Belle chalk paint, elmers wood filler, kristi litter, rust oleu  (Home Depot, home goods, 3 little black birds,)
  • Sand blocks  (Home Depot)