DIY Wood Beaded Vase

$5

It is no secret that I have been very into decorating with more natural tones this Christmas season. Wood beads are no exception and I have been adding them to everything. I recently found this old candle jar that I had cleaned out after the candle burned down, so I thought that it would be perfect to turn into a beaded vase. You won’t believe how easy it is!

Watch the video to see how you can easily make your own, or keep reading for step by step instructions. Enjoy!

So like I mentioned above, I used an old candle jar as the base of this vase, but you could also use a mason jar or any other vase like object. I picked up this wood bead garland on sale at the craft store, but another option is to string wood beads onto your choice of string or twine.

Next, simply continue wrapping the garland around and up toward the top of the vase, gluing intermittently.

When you reach the top of the jar, glue the end of the garland down to the previous layer of beads. My garland was a bit too long so I cut off the excess and then glued it down.

I added some faux winter greens to the vase, but you can get creative here and add anything that you’d like! This will look great any time of year. If you like this project and want to see more, visit my YouTube channel or Instagram. I can't wait to see what you make.

• Jar
  • Wood bead garland
  • Hot glue

Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Everything Red For Canada Day
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
Katie Bookser

• Maude LaFountain

Oh that is just awesome looks very high end !! I love it will be trying this for sure !! Thanks for sharing !

• Dee

So beautiful! I'll be doing this!tfs