DIY Making A Folding Legs Romantic LOVE Bed Tray!

$1

I wanted to evaluate and giving a new life it to this beautiful tray from a house we renovated before and finally I found a time and we will put our ETSY online shop. Here is the before photo.

I bought a napkin from party city as I liked and cut the napkin to fit the tray than I split the layers of the paper napkin as you see below.

First I painted dark blueish/gray. I prepared very short clip how to applied some process! I used Mod Podge for glueing the napkins (used 2 napkins)

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

After dry (1 day )is perfect for drying time I applied some different stencil work, few different metallic paint for highlights and stylish white washed.

Hope you guys liked

3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!