DIY Making A Folding Legs Romantic LOVE Bed Tray!

$1

I wanted to evaluate and giving a new life it to this beautiful tray from a house we renovated before and finally I found a time and we will put our ETSY online shop. Here is the before photo.

I bought a napkin from party city as I liked and cut the napkin to fit the tray than I split the layers of the paper napkin as you see below.

First I painted dark blueish/gray. I prepared very short clip how to applied some process! I used Mod Podge for glueing the napkins (used 2 napkins)

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

After dry (1 day )is perfect for drying time I applied some different stencil work, few different metallic paint for highlights and stylish white washed.

Hope you guys liked

• Mary McDonald

I have had that identical tray since before my 23 year old was born. It is so very sturdy. When a toddler, my 23 yr old would sit cross legged underneath and either colour or eat a snack while watching television. It was pretty marked up with crayons over the years but I was able to scrub it clean like new! Been thinking about changing it up☺️

• Feri Designs LLC

I'll share my 2nd tray one about how can you get thicker the table part. Please stay tuned. Thank you.