Christmas DIY Teepee

$50

After the success of my birthday party teepee I thought I would share with you the Christmas themed one I have done for the kids!
I started by placing 2 cot bed mattresses on the floor (luckily I had 2 in the house so I didn’t need to buy these)
I set up the teepee bases using 4 bamboo canes per teepee and tied them together with string
Next the shower curtain went on. I just put the teepee rods through the holes in the shower curtain (this was done very rushed as the kids were in the house and didn’t want them to catch me. So not as neat as I would have liked) These are cloth shower curtains and I put some plasticine over the ends of the cane.
Bedding went on next
Added on some accessories. (The boards are very light and got taken off for when they were sleeping)
Final few accessories added which included little tables and Christmas lights and crackers!
The kids loved it. And just a bit of Christmas fun for my 2 beautiful kiddies who loved it
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
Step by step video

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/our_beautiful_bellway/