Christmas DIY Teepee

$50

After the success of my birthday party teepee I thought I would share with you the Christmas themed one I have done for the kids!
I started by placing 2 cot bed mattresses on the floor (luckily I had 2 in the house so I didn’t need to buy these)
I set up the teepee bases using 4 bamboo canes per teepee and tied them together with string
Next the shower curtain went on. I just put the teepee rods through the holes in the shower curtain (this was done very rushed as the kids were in the house and didn’t want them to catch me. So not as neat as I would have liked) These are cloth shower curtains and I put some plasticine over the ends of the cane.
Bedding went on next
Added on some accessories. (The boards are very light and got taken off for when they were sleeping)
Final few accessories added which included little tables and Christmas lights and crackers!
The kids loved it. And just a bit of Christmas fun for my 2 beautiful kiddies who loved it
Step by step video

Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/our_beautiful_bellway/