Candy Cane Wreath Alternative

$10

Hi there Hometalk, Friends! Christmas is almost here, but there is still time to make this last minute project using dollar store supplies! Grab a candy cane wreath form from the dollar store and check out how to make this pretty project! Ready to make your own?
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:Candy Cane Wreath Form -- LOOK HERE! * 9 yards (about 3 spools) of desired trim-- FIND IT HERE! * Double-sided tape* Greenery sprig, jute, and jingle bells

I found the wire form and the lace trim on the bottom at Dollar Tree, but if your local store is out, I included links above! Before you get started, shop your home by raiding your craft stash for trims that complement each other. Position the double-sided tape in various places on the wire form. 

Starting with the end of the trim at the back, just start wrapping and securing the trim as you go. Continue wrapping the trim around the form until it is completely covered.

I originally intended to use the top trim on the entire wreath and was disappointed when I couldn't find more. This was one of those times when necessity inspired creativity--I love how it turned out using the lace on the bottom. Last, use a piece of jute to attach a piece of greenery and a pair of jingle bells.

30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction