Decorating a Wall With Pictures, Tickets, and Memoriess.

$80

Places I've gone, things I've done, and people everything was done with organized between picture and tickets or wristbands on display for everyone to admire and remember. Total this project was $45 in the cork, $3 in clear push pins, metal key for $15, and the cost of the pictures put up were $.07 each.

This is the completed decorated wall. On both sides of the main display I placed 2 squares to hold tickets, wristbands, pamphlets, and even a post card from overseas. By separating these it gives everything a special place. This is not a ME wall but an US wall. Everyone I know will find either pictures of them or tickets to places they went with me to. The metal key was purchased at Pier 1 on clearance for $15. This will be an ongoing work in progress as times goes on and more is added to this.

I started by putting family and friends on the right side and places I went and those I went with on the left side. Eventually they will come together.

This is one side for the tickets, passes, wrist bands, and pamphlets I saved on the right side of the display.

This is the tickets, passez, wristbands, and pamphlets I saved on the right side. I also have a post card sent from family on a trip to Italy.

I'm going through my pictures and beginning to add them onto the corkboard.

This is the main center display up and I've used almost all of 3 packages of the 8 squares I bought. Ready to start placing the pictures.

This is a second package of 8 cork squares put up. Again I cut one square in half to make a triangle.

I bought the first pack of 8 squares of cork and used the adhesive tape that comes with in the package on Amazon for $16. One square I cut in half to make a triangle.

Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself