Last Minute Teen DIY Christmas Gift

$15

I’m sure we all have a few people on our list this time of year that are hard to buy for! I decided to put together an easy inexpensive gift for our niece/nephew. All items I used were purchased from the Dollar Tree (with the exception of two gift cards for our local shopping mall).

I decided to go with pop corn/chocolate/candy (I mean what teen does not enjoy those things) & just filled up these cute pop corn buckets I found.

I filled each bucket up with tissue paper (that I also got from the Dollar Tree) just to use as a filler.

I then simply wrapped each item.

Just a quick wrapping tip. I cut the tissue paper in half to save using up all of the paper on one gift.

I then used these gift card holders I also picked up from the dollar store & had left over from a previous project. This step is obviously optional. To keep the cost of the gift down you could always substitute the gift card for something else.

This is the finished product! You can really put this together however you want, I just kept it simple with tissue paper and a bow on each card!

18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas

• Debbie
    Debbie

Yes I will definitely try this as when it comes to teenagers it gets harder and harder

• Kara
    Kara

I've made these many times especially for gift swaps. Women are easy to shop for but men are different. I include pop corn, candy, 2 small Coke glasses and a DVD all from the dollar store except for the DVD. The guys love them! Thanks for sharing.