Asked on Dec 24, 2019

How do I clean laminate wood floors?

KmdreamerLaura CooperMaura White
+7

• Cheryl A
    Cheryl A

I use Bona laminate and stone cleaner - the mop and cleaner come as a kit and easy to use ~ they also have the Bona wet pads you can use this stuff is wonderful. I have the wood floor cleaner for wood floors and the laminate for my laminate and tile floors.

William

Bona for laminate floors. They have different formulations. make sure you get for laminate floors.

• Kathy Gunter Law
    Kathy Gunter Law

E cloth has a mop system that works with water only. Amazon has it for under $30. Works great with no build up.

• Linda Sikut
    Linda Sikut

Hi Joanie,

I agree with some of the others who recommend Bona. That product is recommended a lot for laminate floors. Having said that, you can also clean floors with just plain warm water and a microfiber cloth on a wet "Swiffer" type mop. Try both ways and decide method works best for you. Wishing you the best.

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes

Joanie....I use clear Pledge for laminate

• Maura White
    Maura White

I love my Norwex Mop - you just need water and it works amazing! https://maurawhite.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/shop/product-detail/488215?categoryName=Floor

• Laura Cooper
    Laura Cooper

I use a damp microfiber flat mop and warm water with just a drop of dish soap

• Laura Cooper
    Laura Cooper

Another thing..... Before you ever damp mop a hard floor, it needs a thorough dry cleaning. You can use a dust mop or a vacuum

• Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

3 parts of water and one part windex and damp mop the floor