5 Minute Winter Centrepiece

$12

I threw together this centrepiece in literally five minutes using finds from IKEA. I had this project in mind for a while to add to my Christmas decor and I was specifically searching for this kind of tray for the project. I found the other pieces from IKEA which were just perfect and really affordable. I had this project in mind for my Christmas decor but it will be a perfect touch to the winter decor that I’ll leave out for a while 🌲
I found this cute tray in a charity shop. I had been searching for one like this for a while with this project in mind but you could switch it for a wooden tray instead. The candles are a set of assorted sizes from IKEA and are so perfect for this project!
These bottle brush trees were an IKEA find and so cheap, so I bought an extra set for this project.
I grabbed some white acrylic paint and using just the tip of the brush added paint to the tips of the trees.
This just adds a flocking effect and breaks up the colour to soften them so they blend in well with the candles.
I then arranged the candles and the trees onto the tray. I kept it simple but it would be so easy to add other items or change the trees for something else to adapt to another look or season.
I made this centre piece for my Christmas decor to place on some little side tables. I absolutely love the finished result! It was SO quick and easy and is such a simple addition to the decor. Although I made this for Christmas I’m planning to keep it out for a little longer to compliment my winter decor!