5 Minute Winter Centrepiece

$12

I threw together this centrepiece in literally five minutes using finds from IKEA. I had this project in mind for a while to add to my Christmas decor and I was specifically searching for this kind of tray for the project. I found the other pieces from IKEA which were just perfect and really affordable. I had this project in mind for my Christmas decor but it will be a perfect touch to the winter decor that I’ll leave out for a while 🌲

I found this cute tray in a charity shop. I had been searching for one like this for a while with this project in mind but you could switch it for a wooden tray instead. The candles are a set of assorted sizes from IKEA and are so perfect for this project!

These bottle brush trees were an IKEA find and so cheap, so I bought an extra set for this project.

I grabbed some white acrylic paint and using just the tip of the brush added paint to the tips of the trees.

This just adds a flocking effect and breaks up the colour to soften them so they blend in well with the candles.

I then arranged the candles and the trees onto the tray. I kept it simple but it would be so easy to add other items or change the trees for something else to adapt to another look or season.

I made this centre piece for my Christmas decor to place on some little side tables. I absolutely love the finished result! It was SO quick and easy and is such a simple addition to the decor. Although I made this for Christmas I’m planning to keep it out for a little longer to compliment my winter decor!

IKEA Fenomen block candles, set of 5

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom