5 Minute Winter Centrepiece

$12

I threw together this centrepiece in literally five minutes using finds from IKEA. I had this project in mind for a while to add to my Christmas decor and I was specifically searching for this kind of tray for the project. I found the other pieces from IKEA which were just perfect and really affordable. I had this project in mind for my Christmas decor but it will be a perfect touch to the winter decor that I’ll leave out for a while 🌲

I found this cute tray in a charity shop. I had been searching for one like this for a while with this project in mind but you could switch it for a wooden tray instead. The candles are a set of assorted sizes from IKEA and are so perfect for this project!

These bottle brush trees were an IKEA find and so cheap, so I bought an extra set for this project.

I grabbed some white acrylic paint and using just the tip of the brush added paint to the tips of the trees.

This just adds a flocking effect and breaks up the colour to soften them so they blend in well with the candles.

I then arranged the candles and the trees onto the tray. I kept it simple but it would be so easy to add other items or change the trees for something else to adapt to another look or season.

I made this centre piece for my Christmas decor to place on some little side tables. I absolutely love the finished result! It was SO quick and easy and is such a simple addition to the decor. Although I made this for Christmas I’m planning to keep it out for a little longer to compliment my winter decor!

IKEA Fenomen block candles, set of 5

Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring