How to Make Playhouse for Kids?

$120

Hello!When we were children, we built structures for games from chairs, pillows and blankets. We had our secret secluded places. Today we grew up, but we have our own children. So why not help them and build a real children's house? Perhaps this will somehow distract them from all kinds of gadgets.
You can build from any that you have - wood, plywood, wooden pallets or thick cardboard. I will build from wood. Previously, I made a project for the future house. 
The room had a corner between the cupboard and the wall. Toys were stored in it and it was never used again. I thought that I could build a playhouse there. Ceiling height 2.65m. The height of the stairs was 1.45m. In the house 1,1m.
I proceed to make the frame. I measure the desired length and saw off the beam. I used a bar 30 * 70 * 1500 mm.I will connect the frame with the help of PVA carpentry glue and screws on an oblique screw. I use a homemade conductor KREG JIG. ( How to make this conductor, you can read here.)
I had to suffer with corner joints
The frame of the house is ready. It is time to mark the holes for fastening. One - it’s not very convenient to do, but it’s possible!
Having fixed the frame, I proceeded to manufacture the future stairs. For this, I took 2 timber 45 * 70 * 1500 mm.I fixed it on the top with the help of long screws, and on the bottom I fixed it with the help of a metal corner.The posts are fixed. I proceed to the manufacture of steps. To do this, I bought steel corners with a stiffener and a planed board. On both sides it has a rounding.My 65 kg staircase withstood with ease, which means the child’s weight will withstand!
Now you can lay the floor. I will use a pine board 1300 * 75 * 15 mm. The length of the board went perfectly. I didn’t have to cut anything!
Next, I marked the racks for the walls of the house. Used boards 90*20*1500. Later on these boards I will fasten the covering of the house.Fixed on a slanting screw. On the other side, secured with a metal plate.
Under the house I made 3 shelves for storing toys. Used a board 90 * 20 * 1500mm and corners. The corners are the same as for the steps, but I painted them white.
I not strongly bothered that corners were ideal since I will close them with a flexible corner from FIBREBOARD.Glued on double-sided tape and fixed with screws.
A window sill is needed for the window. I bought a furniture board 1000 * 200 * 18 and cut it to the right size.I selected the height of the window sill so that I could calmly walk under it and not hit my head.
P.S. Do i look like a Jedi knight? :)))
Each house must have electricity. Therefore, I also spent it in mine. On the second floor I will have a lamp and a Socket, and on the first floor there will be a backlight.I had an old lamp, but there was no lampshade for the lamp, because he crashed. I took a tin can, drilled holes in it and painted it white. It turned out pretty well.
Well, it's time to paint the house. For this I used white glossy enamel. It is water based and does not have a pungent odor. With this paint I painted the cabinet next to the house. For 2 years she did not turn yellow and did not peel off.In total I applied 3 coats of paint. Because the paint was absorbed into the wood and a picture of wood emerged.
The paint dried up and I made a curtain rod for the future curtain. The cornice made from scraps of PVC pipe and corners. The rings were found on the balcony.Set the windowsill. The final touch! For the manufacture of curtains, I spent more time than assembling the frame of the house)

The cat quickly found a new favorite place.
Оn the second floor I laid a blanket and laid pillows. The house turned out to be very roomy. With my height of 1.77m, I calmly lay down diagonally and can straighten my legs.Here is a playhouse I made. Now we often spend time there. We do homework, read, play games. My daughter is happy, and this is the most important thing.I hope you enjoy my project.And that’s all, see you soon!!!!!Happy New Year!!!!
P.s. I would like to publish more photos, so that the process of assembling the house would be more understandable. But the site does not provide such an opportunity. You will find more information in my video. I tried to make English subtitles.

31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home

• Tracy

This is awesome!!! My girls are too big for something like this BUT my niece isn't!!! Also, I love the heart walls. Is that wallpaper??