DIY Spring Wreath - Using Pool Noodle

$7.00

Create the perfect spring themed wreath for your home with this budget-friendly craft project where I show you how I use only the craft supplies I have on hand - other than a $1 pool noodle!(Instructional video included)

I simply love wreaths… especially wreaths that can be put together in minutes and also be repurposed for the various seasons and holidays.

This spring themed wreath project does just this… and has the potential to help you use some of those miscellaneous craft supply items that have been in your stash for a while. My only new-item purchase for this diy wreath project was a pool noodle… Yep, a pool noodle from the Dollar General Store!

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
Spring Moss Pool Noodle Wreath - Tutorial

This video tutorial shows you just how easy this wreath is to create! For a full supply list and step-by-step directions, visit my website at https://sweethomestagingdesign.com/moss-covered-pool-noodle-wreath-craft-diy-home-decor/
Styling Tip:Wreaths don't always have to be displayed on the exterior of your door... Try hanging your new spring wreath on the INSIDE of your entry door for an extra pop of color in your home decor!
Styling Tip:Layer hang your new pool noodle wreath with a tobacco basket for a totally different wall decor look in your home. This is the perfect pair to fill a larger empty wall space.
For more of Tracey's DIY crafts & home decor inpsiration, follow "My Sweet Home" on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sweethomestyling/

15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
My Sweet Home

• Susan Lamb Laudenslager

I cannot wait to try and make this it is beautiful you did a great job

• Dallis Beth Shangraw

I have found that if you take a dowel the size of the hole in the noodle...cut it to 3-4 inches.. glue one end and insert in noodle hold tight so it stays while glue dries. Then cover the other end with glue and insert in other end of diagonal cut noodle ... hold til set...also put some on where noodles join. If it makes you feel safer use duct tape on the joint also. Voila!