DIY Spring Wreath - Using Pool Noodle

$7.00

Create the perfect spring themed wreath for your home with this budget-friendly craft project where I show you how I use only the craft supplies I have on hand - other than a $1 pool noodle!(Instructional video included)

I simply love wreaths… especially wreaths that can be put together in minutes and also be repurposed for the various seasons and holidays.

This spring themed wreath project does just this… and has the potential to help you use some of those miscellaneous craft supply items that have been in your stash for a while. My only new-item purchase for this diy wreath project was a pool noodle… Yep, a pool noodle from the Dollar General Store!

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
Spring Moss Pool Noodle Wreath - Tutorial

This video tutorial shows you just how easy this wreath is to create! For a full supply list and step-by-step directions, visit my website at https://sweethomestagingdesign.com/moss-covered-pool-noodle-wreath-craft-diy-home-decor/
Styling Tip:Wreaths don't always have to be displayed on the exterior of your door... Try hanging your new spring wreath on the INSIDE of your entry door for an extra pop of color in your home decor!
Styling Tip:Layer hang your new pool noodle wreath with a tobacco basket for a totally different wall decor look in your home. This is the perfect pair to fill a larger empty wall space.
For more of Tracey's DIY crafts & home decor inpsiration, follow "My Sweet Home" on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sweethomestyling/

My Sweet Home

• I cannot wait to try and make this it is beautiful you did a great job

• I have found that if you take a dowel the size of the hole in the noodle...cut it to 3-4 inches.. glue one end and insert in noodle hold tight so it stays while glue dries. Then cover the other end with glue and insert in other end of diagonal cut noodle ... hold til set...also put some on where noodles join. If it makes you feel safer use duct tape on the joint also. Voila!