How To Make Flowers Vases Using Starbuck's Frappuccino Bottles

$15

If you're interested in buying my vases holders you can buy it from me in Hometalk's Makers Market here.

I love drinking Starbuck's Frappuccino. I have been saving the bottles because they are the perfect shape for vases. I was planning a small dinner party and thought they be cute to add on the tables. I can also use them for decorations around the house.

Step 1: Cleaning the bottles. You will need to take the labels off from the bottles. I sprayed Goof Off to loosen the label and it came off easy. Make sure there is no glue residue on the glass. Wash the bottles with soap and water.

Step 2: Adding the new labels on the bottles.I wanted the new vases to have a vintage flair so I printed some pretty lemon labels I found on Graphics Fairy. I used mod podge glue on the label and placed it on the bottle. With a paper towel I smoothed the label.

Step 3: Set aside for a day to dryMake sure the label dry on for a day before you add the ribbon around the neck of the bottle.

Shop for Similar Items on Hometalk's Makers Market

glass vases
lazy susan
record bowl
candle holders
jewelry box
farmhouse basket

Step 4: Add ribbon and flowersNow you can add ribbon and flowers in the vase. I tied some ribbon around the neck of the vase to give it more of a vintage look.

Now they are ready to be used on your tablescape or anywhere around your home.

glass vases
lazy susan
record bowl
candle holders
jewelry box
farmhouse basket

Simple Nature Decor

• Carey

Very Cute idea!!

• Linda Haghgoo

Instead of Goof Off I use a soak, Bon Ami (not Barkeeper's Friend), and a stiff brush. The Modge Podge is not food safe but is non-toxic I have read.