Kitchen Under Cabinet Lights

$10

We wanted to brighten up our kitchen without spending a fortune so we tried some stick on touch lights
This is the pack I got. It’s a 2 pack for £1. I got 4.
They have 3 small led bulbs in each with a push button in the middle
You unscrew the back to pop in 3 x AA batteries
The back then has a sticker on it that you peel off and then place wherever you would like it to go
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
I placed them around the bottom of my kitchen units
They make such a difference and add a lot of light.
These would also be great inside cupboards too if you need more light to see or really any dark area of your home

18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/our_beautiful_bellway/

• Jam26744271

Do you let them on all the time? How often must you change batteries?

• Patricia McLaughlin

Do you have to turn them on & off individually all the time?

• Diana Runs with Scissors

If they plug in, I'd rather not have a cord showing under my cabinets or along hallways.

Personally I'd prefer the batteries.

I've had these under cabinets for five years without changing batteries. Granted, they are seldom used but sure come in handy.

• Susan M. Roth

I have MS & have problems stepping on items on floor, (2 cats) & I’ve been getting Battery sensor lights w/magnet back & have then on stairs, (3 story house AND full basemen), it freaked cats for about a week... 😋 I have these lights everywhere, for floor. I have then strategy placed on walls in every room, including closets, I

especially have absolutely fallen in love with them. We have an older row home with very limited light switches, (usually on the opposite wall when entering room) every rom; the sensor will turn as I walk in any room, have light (usually) & don’t Ned to worry about walking into a wall, or tripping on stairs because I miss counted, tripping on a cat toy or anything on floor.

I get the batteries from Amazon, (they seem to last longer).

• Flipturn

To anyone considering installing these lights, I would highly recommend purchasing quality brand rechargeable batteries.

In my experience using any other small LED battery operated lights (such as on holiday wreaths, centerpieces, and so forth) they tend to eat through batteries like crazy. Sure, you pay more for each battery initially, but divided over a longer term, it is more economical. Plus, you are never caught in a situation where you have 'run out' of batteries.