Quick and Easy Bathroom Vanity Update!

$70

Do you have a small bathroom that’s, well, small? Or how about a larger one that just seems bla anymore? I have a quick update that can open up a small bathroom, add some character to larger one and overall update for any! Paint!

Here’s a look at before. Typical oak style vanity and medicine cabinet. don’t get me wrong, I love natural wood but it really chopped up this bathroom and aged it.

First step, clean! If your painting anything, it has to have a clean surface. The paint I’m using (DIY Paint) does not require sanding in most cases. Just a good old fashion scrub is what typically needs to be done. Wipe away any residue and let dry!

Second step, Paint! This was a smaller bathroom and it didn’t have much lighting. So white was the perfect choice to clean this space up, brightening it up to make it look more open. It was a crisp clean update! Then it’s time to seal! I use DIY paint products and sealed this vanity in using Big Top and clear wax over that, to ensure longevity.

Now after! My customer wanted to keep the hardware, so I painted those black for a classic look. (I have a post about updating hardware, just scroll to find 😊) It’s amazing what paint can do! And it sure is a lot cheaper than buying new! Follow me on social media to keep up with my projects! Thanks for looking!

Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Memorial Day Crafts
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box

To see more: https://linktr.ee/r.e.picks

• Karen

It looks very nice! But I am also interested in the towel rack with shelf and the sign above it! Did you make that or where can they be purchased?

• Karen

Very nice! I am interested in the towel rack w shelf and sign above it..so cute. Did you make those or where can they be bought?