Quick and Easy Bathroom Vanity Update!

$70

Do you have a small bathroom that’s, well, small? Or how about a larger one that just seems bla anymore? I have a quick update that can open up a small bathroom, add some character to larger one and overall update for any! Paint!

Here’s a look at before. Typical oak style vanity and medicine cabinet. don’t get me wrong, I love natural wood but it really chopped up this bathroom and aged it.

First step, clean! If your painting anything, it has to have a clean surface. The paint I’m using (DIY Paint) does not require sanding in most cases. Just a good old fashion scrub is what typically needs to be done. Wipe away any residue and let dry!

Second step, Paint! This was a smaller bathroom and it didn’t have much lighting. So white was the perfect choice to clean this space up, brightening it up to make it look more open. It was a crisp clean update! Then it’s time to seal! I use DIY paint products and sealed this vanity in using Big Top and clear wax over that, to ensure longevity.

Now after! My customer wanted to keep the hardware, so I painted those black for a classic look. (I have a post about updating hardware, just scroll to find 😊) It’s amazing what paint can do! And it sure is a lot cheaper than buying new! Follow me on social media to keep up with my projects! Thanks for looking!

To see more: https://linktr.ee/r.e.picks

• Karen

It looks very nice! But I am also interested in the towel rack with shelf and the sign above it! Did you make that or where can they be purchased?

• Karen

Very nice! I am interested in the towel rack w shelf and sign above it..so cute. Did you make those or where can they be bought?