- Cut out the template of the picture frame on cardboard
- Fold along the lines and glue together with cellotape
- Apply layers of papermache and let dry
- Apply two layers of paint
- Glue the image of choice on the cardboard cut out to be used for the back of the frame and attach
Picture Frame From Paper Mache
Build a photo photo frame from cardboard, covered in paper mache and then finished with paint and embellishments.
Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. More info
Top Hometalk Projects
To see more: https://showmycrafts.com/paper-mache-photo-frame/