New DIY projects

Just a Bit of Razzle Dazzle on an Old Dresser

My client had this Johnson Carper dresser he wanted to use for his daughter's room. Something she...

Wood Conversation Hearts

Here is my at home recovering from Covid project. The endless ideas for these will sure make you...

How to Make a Seat With Storage Space

We bring you another idea to recycle a used tire! This time we have created a stool that opens to...

Cozy Winter Scene Terrarium

As soon as I took down my Christmas decor, I already missed the comfort and warm glow of the lights....

Heart Pillow With Vintage Buttons

I made this super cute pillow to use for Valentine’s Day.

Watch video tutorials

Valentine's Day Heart Wreath

Did you know you can buy Christmas bulbs now at 75% off? Stock up on some for this gorgeous...

Kids’ Modern Farmhouse Playhouse Makeover

We turned our daughter's basic wooden playhouse into a cute Modern Farmhouse Playhouse. A little...

How To Upgrade Front Door Hardware: The Easy Way

This project is part of a paid partnership with Dremel Tools, but as always the thoughts & opinions...

Custom Framed Stencil Artwork

This post was sponsored by Stencil Revolution. All opinions are my own.After moving into a home with...

Answer DIY questions

These hometalkers need your help!see all

How to prevent termite and decaying to log furniture?

The picture here is for reference. I was wondering how can any such...

Removing Pot Bound Bamboo

I have been given 2 large pots which have had fine bamboo in them for...

How do I fix a hall table with antique stain

The table has a distressed wood look and the technique is starting to...

Hutch & Server hardware?

I’ve had these pieces for many years but the hardware (see pic #1 &...

Browse new projects

How to Apply Frosted Window Film for Privacy

Frosted window film is a great option if you are wanting more privacy from a certain window, but...

Repurposed Shutter Photo Display

In this project, I repurpose a small shutter into a fun new way to display your photos.

How to Dip Dye Macrame

There are so many beautiful colors of rope and cording available for textile artists. Nonetheless,...

How to Bleach Pinecones

Gather pinecones and bleach them for creative crafts or home decor. I would love to have you stop...

How to Make a Round Table Out of a Tire

A tire, T-shirt yarn, and methacrylate. So you can make a round table with these three materials and...

DIY Pantry Organization

We were very lucky to have an awkward space that I turned into a pantry. It's amazing how quickly it...

Watch video tutorials

Resin Souvenir Coasters

Hello! I hope you are all well and looking for a new project to get stuck into. Today I’ll be...

DIY Relaxed Roman Shade

Roman shades are super easy to make and quite inexpensive. You can get fancy and professional by...

DIY LEGO Table (IKEA HACK)

During last time I visited my sister, I built a DIY lego table for her two little boys, that could...

DIY Tooth Fairy Pillow

Every kid loves the tooth fairy, and they all look forward to her reward. It makes them just a bit...