First, start using RID DAMP that you can get at most grocery stores. It will take care of future issues! I used wyndex first and oxy clean on my car when it had mold in it.
Here's a link that should help:
You can either try white vinegar and HOT water or go to Home Depot and purchase Zep mold remover.
Where is the mold and mildew forming? Different surfaces require different methods. Here are some sites for you.
Damp rid type products work well. If you can run electricity to it while in storage, run a dehumidifier.
And . . . Check your potable water tank, flush and clean that too. You don't want to go out on your first trip and discover you have funky water. We use ours year round and there isn't a month that we haven't used it, but we are in Southern California.
White vinegar will kill the mold and that is good, you'll need something to keep the humidity down like Damp Rid, available at diy stores.
Identify and eliminate the source of the excess moisture causing the issue.
Wipe down all surfaces with white cleaning vinegar to kill the spores.
Disinfect and remove odor with OdoBan.
I personally find bleach the best for removing mold.
this should help https://www.cypresstrailrv.com/index.php/component/k2/item/71-removing-mold-and-mildew-from-your-rv
Hi Shellee - There are several ways to get rid of mold, but most importantly, you need to address the root cause to keep it from returning. This article focuses on the bathroom, but is an overall great article that covers methods of how to remove mold, if bleach is safe to use, and how to prevent it from coming back. Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly
PS - We have a FREE eBook with recipes for all of my homemade and all-natural cleaners. You can download it here --> https://pinkfortitude.com/thank#GreenClean
Hi Shellee, ensure you put on a mask and rubber gloves to do this, To make a solution, pour 3% concentration hydrogen peroxide into an empty spray bottle and completely saturate the moldy surface. Let it sit for a good 10-15 minutes before scrubbing away the stains. Afterward, wipe the surface down one last time to remove any mold residue that still may be left over. Good luck!