DIY Farmhouse Style Pantry Sign / Kitchen DIY // ClutteredCorkBoard

$5

After taking down all of our Christmas decor I was missing having something on my pantry door so I wanted to fix that. I decided to use an inexpensive item from the Dollar Tree to come up with a Farmhouse style Pantry sign that I could use year round.
The sign was bigger than I wanted so I took it outside and used my jigsaw to cut it down by half.
After I had it cut to size I used some sandpaper to smooth out all of the edges as well as the image and to get the glitter off of the sign.
Then I brought it inside, removed the jute string hanger, and painted it white.
Then I used some black paint and lightly brushed it over the sign to give it a faux barn wood rustic style look.
I replaced the jute hanger and was ready for the next step.I knew I wanted the word Pantry on my sign and I could've painted it on, or used a stencil, but I ended up choosing to use my vinyl cutter and cut it out with adhesive vinyl in a Farmhouse style font.
To finish my sign I chose to add a simple burlap bow and hot glue it in place.
I absolutely love how this fun Farmhouse style sign turned out.
I did make a corresponding video along with some other simple kitchen updates if you would like to view it.I hope you enjoyed this project, and because I had everything on hand besides the dollar tree sign.. it was very budget friendly!  Blessings!

ClutteredCorkBoard