Painted Metal Storage Cabinet

$25

Who says your garage has to be boring!? While I recognize that having colorful shelves won't make my painting projects turn out any better or dry any faster BUT they will make them a bit more fun! I was looking for a way to organize my painting supplies and found these awesome cabinets on Amazon.
I knew these would be the perfect place to store my spray paints, small buckets of paint, paint rollers, brushes, drop cloths and more. I loved that they had doors and a handy little lock (which is great for keeping out little kiddies) My only problem with them - they were a bit boring!
I started by taping off each section. I went back and forth from top to bottom, alternating which area I was painting so the paint could be covered and dry while I worked on the other section. The shelf brackets made it easy to see where each section ended (and gave me a little wiggle room for mess ups since they covered where the sections meet).
Once I had everything taped, I added a few quick coats of spray paint. This project is pretty simple - just paint and tape - but took all weekend because I had to let it dry. Because it was such a small space, I also had to be careful not to breath in too much.
After the cabinet and shelves were painting, I put everything back together and used these cabinets to organize my paint supplies!
Click here to purchase these cabinets for your garage!

30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Amber Oliver

• Janice

Nice! Anything to make life more enjoyable is great. Good job! Where I live, paints can't be stored in the garage because of the heat!

• Marie

I store my paint in my garage and outdoor porch. Never had a problem in FL. Most of my problem is metal sheds. It rusts everything. So metal sheds dont work in FL. Unless u want a rusty mower etc. I never owned a wood shed. So I cant vouch for that in FL. Tampa Bay Area.

• Robyn Garner

LOL! Your storage cabinet is nicer than my furniture hee hee