Outdoor Bench With House Numbers and Sitting Garden

$300
1 Day

When we removed a bunch of trees out of our yard, there was one spot that I wanted to create a little sitting garden, especially since my son was off to Kindergarten and since we have a long driveway, a bench would be perfect to wait for the bus.
The spot I chose already had a tree and also it was where a tree was removed so that would save us grass seed if we mulched it!
I purchased no dig plastic edging and put it around where we wanted the garden. I also built a bench with plans I found on a website.After putting down the edging, we laid landscapers fabric and put down mulch.It looked so good! We purchased a few plants, but since it was late in the summer we decided we will fill it in this spring with even more.
The bench was lacking a little something so I received these beautiful 8" House numbers from QT Home and put them on the bench.I love the black againts the natural wood and how it plays off the black mulch.It looks absolutely stunning from the road as well. So many neighbors have complimented it...plus no-one will get our house mixed up with another!I can't wait until the Spring to add even more plants.
We also added a few pavers as sort of a walk way to the bench.
I love it and my son loves waiting for the bus sitting on it!

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Tara Boettger