- 1 cup washing soda (Questions about washing soda and where to buy? Just visit the blog post link )
- 1 cup 3% hydrogen peroxide
- 2 cups hot water
- Add the washing soda to a large bowl or jar, then pour the hot water on top.
- Stir it around until combined.
- Add in the hydrogen peroxide and stir again.
- Add this solution to a large bowl to soak your clothes in.***
- Top with more water to make sure the surface is covered.
- Soak for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the clothes, then add to the washing machine to wash on
Do you have questions about using this?? Or alternative uses?? Please click here for our long list of FAQs and details on substitutions.
Curious if it really works, simply click the link above and read some of the readers success stories already.