Jamie D
Jamie D
  • Indianapolis, IN

Bathroom Vanity from a Wall Cabinet

My husband and I turned a salvaged wall cabinet into a vanity for our powder bath. We used a drop-in hammered copper sink and added plumbing pipe for legs and a storage shelf. http://threescoopsoflove.blogspot.com/2012/03/reclaimed-cabinet-turned-vanity.html
We rescued an old wall cabinet from a guy's garage while checking out something else he had listed on Craigslist. After a lot of scraping and cleaning, it looked like this.
We turned our drop-in sink upside down and used that as a template for the hole.  The hole was cut with a jigsaw inside of the template line. Plumbing pipe and fittings were cut at the hardware store for the legs and shelf.
We turned our drop-in sink upside down and used that as a template for the hole. The hole was cut with a jigsaw inside of the template line. Plumbing pipe and fittings were cut at the hardware store for the legs and shelf.
We attached it to the wall with the plumbing flanges and hooked up our plumbing lines.  I added some barnwood pieces to act as a storage shelf, resting on top of the pipe.
We attached it to the wall with the plumbing flanges and hooked up our plumbing lines. I added some barnwood pieces to act as a storage shelf, resting on top of the pipe.
Jamie D

• Skyval

So great !! Can you tell me the yellow paint color and brand on your bathroom wall , it's my favorite color ?

• Falkonladi8

A very cool idea ;) I so love the color of the walls, too! Great style, just need to find a drop in sink like the one you have, very cool!
  • Joanie

This looks like something from the day.........Great lookin' style if you're in to the Rustic and ole' look........Nice job!!!