Farmhouse Heart

$5

There are so many ways to decorate wooden hearts from Dollar Tree. I've done so many of them but wanted to add a farmhouse heart to the mix. This DIY was made on a budget and looks so adorable leaning up on a bookcase. You only need a few supplies to get started.

Supplies

• Wooden Heart 
  • Word Cutout- Walmart
  • Jenga pice Dollar Tree

Let's get started making this farmhouse heart

Start by tracing out your heart on the paper. Super easy to do, I usually flip the paper over and trace away.

Apply mod podge to heart and place the scrapbook paper on the heart. Let it dry completely.Here's a tip: I use a mini craft iron and use a piece of parchment paper over the paper and iron it. It makes it so smooth.

Wood beads give the Farmhouse look I was looking forPaint the beads, I find it easier to use a sponge to paint the beads. The color I used was Waverly Plaster , it's a great farmhouse color. Once dried I hot glued the beads around the heart.

Now the final touch was the word cutout. Find a word that means something to you, there are so many to choose from. Your home should be a reflection of you! Paint the word cutout before applying it to the farmhouse heart. Using the sponge made it quick to paint. Now to add some dimension to the heart I used a Jenga block, which I painted first, to raise the word.My farmhouse heart will lean against the wall on our bookcase however if you wanted to hang yours you can do that to and just place the the word in the center versus to the side.

3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Carol Czerwinski

• Cardiopro

Where did you get the beads with a flat side? Sorry if I missed that. TY

very cute BTW.