Asked on Jan 29, 2020

How can I paint a room to look new and sexy using gray & white?

Becky at Flipping the FlipLauren of Mom Home GuideBushra
+7

• Do grey walls and white trim. Or just one grey accent wall.

• Nan W.

Deanna: I have a grey and white bedroom... and I love it! In my case, I have white 7' wainscoting and then grey near the ceiling. (I'll attach picture.)

But, I also found this for you:

https://lollyjane.com/diy-striped-accent-wall/

• Laura Cooper

I LOVE gray walls and white trim. I think it's very sexy. I painted my house those colors. Others would argue, but I like a very neutral gray and a pure white.

• Lucky Home Today

Grey walls with white trim at the bottom and top!

• Kathy Gunter Law

The color scheme with make it look new, grey with white trim. Accent decor will set the sexy tone. I'm guessing bedroom but you did not stipulate. Pillows, mirrors, and lighting go a long way in setting the tone for any room.

• Pamela

Hi ! I love the gray and white combo , also ! I used it in my entryway, living room and both bathrooms . Just a tip ... Get a sample size of the color you want to make sure it looks right on " your" walls . I didn't do this and my paint for the living room came out more blue/gray , than gray , due to all the natural light , Luckily I still

l liked the color . I did pick a different shade for my bathrooms .

as for your bedroom to with a light medium gray for the walls and white trim . Use white sheers on your Windows . If you need more privacy or room darkening use a second set of curtains , maybe in a dark gray . To be more dramatic , you could paint the wall the bed is against , in an ombre style , dark gray on the bottom then gradually lightening to a pale gray towards the top. Or you can just paint it a darker gray ...

• Kmdreamer

Gray walls white trim and if there are any special beams that stick out or walls that are diffrent paint them a diffrent gray as a accent wall

• Bushra

You can also make one wall as an accent wall using stripes for white and gray. Will look really cute and pretty. Good luck

• I'd do an online search on Google images or Pinterest for paint ideas, see what strikes me as new, sexy, and cool, then go from there.