How to Build A Computer Desk Less Than $50

$50

If you are savvy mom and like custom made furniture but can't spent a lot of money, then here is the post for you to make your own DIY beautiful desk for only $50. I am going to show you the step-by-step tutorial for building a great desk on a complete budget. Let's start, and please, if you build your own after this post, I will appreciate it if you share with me your own project.
Buy lumber from either Home Depot, or Lowes. This one was from Lowes for only $20.Step One - Create a plan according to your space where you are going to put this desk/table.
We created this in Google Drive. You can download it on my blogStep Two: Cut the wood using your plan and put the legs together using a Kreg Jig, the best tool you can ever have.
Cut the wood using hand saw or circular saw
Dill holes using a Kreg Jig, just like this.
The holes are ready and you don't see them on the outside of the table
Step Three: Put them together using clamps
Attach all the corners using screws, and there you have it! These are the legs.
Here is the finished look. You need two of these finished legs.Step three:
Attach both of the legs together with a supportive wood going on the back of the table. Step Four:
Attach the back on top of the legs using a brad nailer.
Step Five: Sand it, and it's ready. Now, either you can stain or paint it. Whatever is your choice.
We used a color stain, and here you go with the final results! We stained it in blue to go with my other furniture.
Looks beautiful! That corner was super boring before.
Isn't it pretty? I am so happy to see the final results.
I threw in some yellow to splash some color and to light up the room.Now, please share your photos with me if you end up using my plan. Thanks!

3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Bushra

• Carmen Moore

Hi do you have plans for a corner desk?

• Heje

Annie white designs all kinds of wooden items or google or go on Hometalk top left corner and search for your project. I have found lots of good ideas there.

• Shirley

Hello! You didn’t mention what type of lumbar to use. What would work best and be cost effective? I need a space for my kids to do their work now that they’re doing distance learning. Thank you!

• Bushra

We used the most cheapest pine and the too you can see what the picture is. That was the exact wood we used. Let me know if you need any other questions, please. We made 3 desks for kids with the same wood and they are holding up pretty well. Hope it helps! Good luck and please share with us once you make it.