How I Turned a Fire Extinguisher Into a Decorative Fireplace

$15

For years I sit in the old fire extinguisher fire workshop and shout that I will do something with it. And I finally responded to his request and decided to do something beautiful and original with him. Anyone who knows me and watches my videos knows that I love girls stuff with recycled raw materials, I almost never buy in the raw material store, everything I find under my sender in the workshop.So now it's the turn of the fire extinguisher. I decided to build a decorative item with it that would add a warm atmosphere to almost any home or room it would find. I turned the fire extinguisher to a fireplace, but not with real fire, the ones with a special lamp that simulates a flame perfectly. Watch the video and tell me what you think!
So the first step is to dismantle the extinguisher but it is very important before that to check that there is no pressure! After decomposition, it should be cut as in the picture before you
In the second step, paint the extinguisher 2 layers of black paint, then let it dry for at least 24 hours.
The next step is the stage where I install the lamp house for the fire extinguisher, there are lots of ways to fix the house lamp each one will use its own creative way. It is also very important to paint the outside of the house lamp so that it does not stand out later...
Next, I took a piece of iron mesh and cut it a little larger than I cut the opening of the extinguisher. Then I took a pipe of the extinguisher diameter and rounded the net with it. Then I inserted the net into the extinguisher
Next, I make a special lamp that gives the perfect flame effect, as if it's real. Then I look inside the iron wool in white wool, then I put the mesh in place. Now you can turn it on and enjoy a warm and romantic atmosphere

Watch the entire build process on my YouTube channel now! Tell me in the comments, what do you think?

• Tee

Interesting and I just may try and follow your project for I have 2 old extinguishers

however, question first????? The bulb you used that is to simulate a flame

—-do it require adding a light socket to hold bulb and does it need to be wired for power with a plug-in to an electrical outlet ???

• Lisa Singer-Howe

How warm is the heat that it puts out?

• DIYfixman

The bulb does not emit heat, it is a LED lamp. All this is used for beauty only.

• Lisa Singer-Howe

How warm is the heat that 🔥 it puts out?

• DIYfixman

• Carole gerst

Humm? Would never think of that but hey good idea

you know I have some metal down in my shed my she shed you want to come and cut up some metal.LOL

• Martina

I need to get me some tools!!!