Book Page Wreath

$2

Easy DIY rolled book page dahlia flower wreath. This wreath adds a beautiful and romantic feel to every room. Use an old book or vintage music sheets to create your very book page wreath!
For the full step by step tutorial visit HERE!
I love easy DIY projects that can be completed in a short amount of time, like my  coffee filter wreath or super popular  rag (scrap fabric) wreath! If I have to take a break to go pick up kids or run an errand, I have the hardest time getting back into the project and completing it! So this wreath was perfect for my distracted adult brain!
Start with an old book, I used a copy of The Notebook that I picked up from my local thrift store for $0.88. Carefully tear out the pages along the bind.
Start by rolling each book page on a diagonal and hot glue the bottom corner to the roll.
We had ordered pizza for dinner 🙂 so I used the lid of the box for a wreath form.Trace a circle and cut it out. You choose however big or small you'd like to make your wreath with this cardboard form. Mine is an 11" circle. Visit http://gatheredinthekitchen.com/book-page-wreath/ for more tutorial photos
Row 1:Place a dab of hot glue on the bottom of each roll and place about 1″ from the bottom of the roll on the cardboard.
Row 2: should be placed slightly below the 1st row Row 3: will require the rolls to be slightly bent up at the bottom of the roll
The very last roll is the center circle piece. I cut mine down on the tops just a bit to make it not so tall and “higher on one side”. I then placed hot glue around the entire roll and placed it in the middle.Twist a pipe cleaner into a circle with tails and hot glue it to the back and then hang the wreath up.
I'd love to know if you would make one of these book page wreaths and where you would put it!! Let me know over at Gathered In The Kitchen!

3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Gathered In The Kitchen