recycling in the garden...

this year i wanted to start a lil garden with some tomatoes and peppers along with a few hanging plants...
so looking out my window this spring i saw an old swingset frame and a bookcase that had seen better days...and thought hummm..wonder what i can do with those...
Thus became my lil raised bed garden (the bookcase) with hanging plants overhead on the swing frame. I even used some of the rubber mats that my grandson didn't use anymore to kneel on along with a few tiles left over from a home build that I got from a friend.
Have harvested a few Tommy Toe tomatoes so far..peppers are coming along with even a coupla melon vines...and my flowers are doing well even in this drought (put sponges in the bottom of the planter)...I totally enjoy....next yr going to maybe add some green bean vines and who knows what else....
i think it turned out pretty good...

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth