Farmhouse Riser Tray

$7

Hello my Hometalk friends. I wanted to share a DIY project that is really simple that you can easily follow and make your own. It’s a wooden riser tray, this riser tray is versatile which you can decorate your kitchen counter with, put it on shelves or a console table. Just add a candle or a little plant and you can get some nice farmhouse style vibes in your home. And the best part is that you’re going to be able to do it yourself!

This is a 7x9 wooden plaque and a wood turning from Michaels.

The wood glue is from Home Depot and this is how the little legs look after I cut it with a saw.

After you glue the legs on to the board wait at least 2 hours and then it is ready to paint.

I used this chalk paint and paint brush from Walmart.

And it is ready! So easy and it really looks beautiful.

15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Everything Red For Canada Day
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas