Asked on Feb 11, 2020

How to download the app?

Laura CooperPamelaRedcatcec
+5

My Amazon Fire Tablet does not show Hometalk app!!

• Angelique

Hometalk app isn't available in the Netherlands. Weird huh?

• Try installing Google Play Store. That should give you access to the app.

• Mogie

How to download and install apps on amazon fire:

https://www.technipages.com/download-install-apps-amazon-fire

• Cynthia H

My Amazon app says it isn't available. But, you can get on your laptop or smartphone through Google Play. So far I can't move around as well as I can on my internet browser on my phone, on the app. Tutorials are available, but I couldn't find this section on the app. I guess I need some time using it.

• Linda Sikut

Hi Judy,

Your tablet should have a section that shows all of your apps, not just the ones that you have chosen to show on your "pages". On the tablet I had, it was in the same place as your settings. See if you can find that section then slide the icon to one of your pages. It will be a copy of the app that connects to the main one but it should work. I hope you can find what I'm writing about and you can find your app. Wishing you the best.

• Redcatcec

The Google play store gives you access to thousands of apps, my recommendation is to install the Google Play store and then you'll have access to the Hometalk app. This opens

the pathway to a much broader selection of apps you maybe interested in.

• Pamela

Hi ! I also have a kindle , and I have not been able to put the hometalk app on my tablet , either . Just go to the internet icon , then type in hometalk.com in the search bar. Once you have done that several days in a row , ( as soon as you open a new page you will see a bunch of your most used sites pop up right under the search bar) you will see the hometalk symbol under the search bar , just tap on that and it will bring you right to the site . That's as close as you can get to having the app !

• Laura Cooper

I don't use the app because the Hometalk mobile site works so well now. It used to be very awkward, but it is very nice now. You can save the Hometalk website as a web browser shortcut and skip the app. Amazon devices require you to hack a little to get apps from the Google play store because they want you to stay in the Amazon universe. It can be done, but probably won't find the work around here. 😂