How to Make a Hanging Photo Frame

$5

At the beginning of this year my family was blessed with a new addition to our family. First grandchild for my sister. This little guy has stolen our hearts, unfortunately he lives 3 hours away from us so we rely on daily pictures. I wanted to create something special to put his photo in and was inspired by a wooden pant hanger.
This project is pretty simple and inexpensive to make. In fact you may already have these supplies at home if not they can be purchased on the cheap from your local Dollar store. I am using an 8x10 frame with a mat to fit a 5x7 picture.
Using black acrylic paint and a brush I painted the wood on the hanger to match the frame. Giving it two coats allowing it to dry in between.
Take your frame and remove glass and backing. I had this crochet ribbon which can be bought at the dollar store. Take your ribbon and wrap it around the top of your frame to the length of 9 and a half inches. You will need two pieces.
Put the glass back and add your picture and backing to your frame. Bring your two pieces of ribbon up and secure it in the clips on your hanger.
You can stop at the last step and your frame is complete. I wanted to add some decorative accents. I have lots of odds and ends of flowers on hand so I opted to decorate the hanger.
Using my glue gun I attached the flowers.
Next using my ribbon I made a bow and attached that with my glue gun. Next I glued on the leaves and flowers.
Here is my hanging photo frame complete.
This project is super easy to make and I love how it turned out. You can add more frames to it by using your ribbon and wrapping around the frames. Which I may do as I get more pictures of this little sweetie.

29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself

• Cassandra

Yes. I’m going to try this. It’s so cute.

• Dorothy

Absolutely Beautiful, We have two granddaughters ( 5 and 16 ) and one grandson.❤️❤️❤️ I am so anxious to make this for their photos!!!