Asked on Feb 13, 2020

Is there a material supply list?

Cynthia HBetsyHomeroad
+8

In other words is there a list showing how many boards of each size or total board foot that's needed? What is the measurement on a ruler for.85". R u referring to 7/8"

• It looks like you're referring to a specific project, Darla. You will have to go to that post and ask your question so the person that created it will see it and answer you.

• GrandmasHouseDIY

Hi Darla, what project are you looking for the material list of?

• Beth

Is there a particular post or project you're asking about? It's often best to ask the author of that project on the project page because we're not seeing the context for your question here. This forum is great for general questions about DIY, gardening, and so forth, but for specific questions, try to ask it on the individual project page. :-)

• Lucky Home Today

Material supply list is typically at the bottom of each project. You should ask this question to the author of the project (down at the bottom of said project).

• Janice

You'll need to ask your question in the area directly below the project you're referring to in order to get the exact answer you need.

You need to go to the original post to ask a question or comment. Every project is a different member

• Mogie

Contact original poster for details please.

• Pamela

Hi ! You need to find the original post or tutorial . You can do that by , putting the name of the project , or what the project was in the search bar . Scroll through the matches until you find the one you were looking for . Then ask that person your question at the bottom of the list . Good luck !

• Homeroad

Not sure which project you are referring to.

Hi Darla: Most projects will have a supply list, even the lowly bird house :) If you can tell us what the project is that you are thinking of building, we can give you more of a definite answer. Good luck

• Cynthia H

The equivalent of that number is 7/8 ". There should be a supply list with the project as others have stated. Plus, asking the question there will get a response from the person who did the post. If I use the new app for Hometalk the question box takes me to that section of the project I am looking at. If I open Hometalk in my browser (like clicking on a link in an email, the same icon at the top takes me to the DIY question group where you are now.) I am going to mention it to support.