Asked on Feb 14, 2020

How do I find a project?

Chloe CrabtreeVimarhonorHolly Lengner - Lost Mom
+9

• Redcatcec

Go to the top of your screen and select "Explore Projects", a box will open up underneath it, select your category. Next on the left side of the screen you'll see a magnifying glass, type in what you are looking for and press enter.

• Kathy Gunter Law

In the "Search DIY ideas here" box with a spy glass, type in a few key words. For example: to find a project on making something from broken tiles you could use "upcycle tile".

• GrandmasHouseDIY

If you're on a desktop there's a search bar at the top of the browser window beside the hometalk logo :)

• Scarlet Paolicchi

I attached a screen shot with a pink arrow pointing to where you fill in a few words describing the project. Like "coffee table" or "bathroom makeover", etc

• Cynthia H

If you are searching for a new project, the others are right about the search feature. If you are looking for a project you saw before, a few key words will help you find similar or the exact project. Sometimes, it's easier to save projects here, or on Pinterest for future reference. Some people bookmark their favorites, but, I would have a thousand bookmarks if I did that. Instead I keep favorites sorted in folders on Pinterest by category. As I mentioned, you can save them here, only you can't sort them into folders. Hope this helps!

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Catherine, at the top of the DIY forum page there is a drop down to explore projects. Hope this helps you.

• Michelle Leslie

Hi Catherine, on the top left of your screen you should see a search box as shown below. Type in a keyword and it will bring back a whole bunch if ideas to inspire you

• Homeroad

Go to Hometalk.com and scroll through the projects. When you find one you like click on it. If you are looking for something specific you can search for it.

• Simple Nature Decor

What kind of projects are you looking, Garden or craft ?

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

There is a search bar in the top left hand corner. Type in what you would like to see. Easy peasy…

• Vimarhonor

If you ever want to go back to see a particular project, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. If you can't find a particular project, you can use the search bar. Also, please consider checking out "Explore Projects" for even more additional ideas.

Hope this helps.

• Chloe Crabtree

In the upper right hand corner of the hometalk page is a box that says "Search DIY ideas here". Just type in there whatever you are looking for.