Peel and Stick Back Splash

$200

Updating your back splash is easy with peel and stick tiles and is removable so you can take it out when you leave your rental space, or when you want to fully update your kitchen.

Before and After for Back Splash

It took quite a bit of planning. I recommend that you measure the spaces and kind of do what I did here to know how many packs to buy. It's annoying not to have enough when you're so close to finishing a project!

A before shot without any tiles up.

Here's what the tiles look like in the packaging! (Note, I bought the grey grout first but changed my mind and went for the solid white grout and tiles for my space.

Propped up to visualize and make sure my plan is going to work! This tile fits completely so I only had to cut the edges off.

I laid them out all first in a row across the bottom because these didn't require too much editing. You peel the back off and stick it directly on the wall. It can be repositioned once you stick it, but I tried to get it right the first try. You will need to cut around the outlet.

Continued around the corner.

Wider shot.

Each tile will have a backing that you peel off before you stick onto the wall. These sheets of paper were very useful for other tiles in making a measurement for how to cut the next tile.

Here's it measured to make a template for the next one to cut. Use your exacto knife on top of the next one as a template.

The tiles will overlap from here.

Moving right along.

I had to crawl onto the counter to reach all the way back here! It wasn't easy for a short person, and I had to take breaks because it was getting exhausting cutting and pulling them.

Look at that!!!

FINISHED PRODUCT! Let me know what you think!

• Katherine

Can you do this with vinal flooring and glue

• Lori Sumner

I don’t see why you couldn’t. My husband put peel and stick floor tiles in his mom’s living room years ago. That might work also. This is a brilliant idea! I haven’t been able to find a backsplash I like. This opens up more doors LOL.

• Lori Christopherson

I would like something that didn't need grouting. Any suggestions?

• Bonnie Miera

The grout isnt real it's just printed on the tile

You can buy white or grey.

• Karen

You you think you can dothat over brick?

• Amanda

Hmmm. Not sure if it would stick to traditional brick. I'd check their website before I tried it.