Peel and Stick Back Splash

$200

Updating your back splash is easy with peel and stick tiles and is removable so you can take it out when you leave your rental space, or when you want to fully update your kitchen.

Before and After for Back Splash

It took quite a bit of planning. I recommend that you measure the spaces and kind of do what I did here to know how many packs to buy. It's annoying not to have enough when you're so close to finishing a project!

A before shot without any tiles up.

Here's what the tiles look like in the packaging! (Note, I bought the grey grout first but changed my mind and went for the solid white grout and tiles for my space.

Propped up to visualize and make sure my plan is going to work! This tile fits completely so I only had to cut the edges off.

I laid them out all first in a row across the bottom because these didn't require too much editing. You peel the back off and stick it directly on the wall. It can be repositioned once you stick it, but I tried to get it right the first try. You will need to cut around the outlet.

Continued around the corner.

Wider shot.

Each tile will have a backing that you peel off before you stick onto the wall. These sheets of paper were very useful for other tiles in making a measurement for how to cut the next tile.

Here's it measured to make a template for the next one to cut. Use your exacto knife on top of the next one as a template.

The tiles will overlap from here.

Moving right along.

I had to crawl onto the counter to reach all the way back here! It wasn't easy for a short person, and I had to take breaks because it was getting exhausting cutting and pulling them.

Look at that!!!

FINISHED PRODUCT! Let me know what you think!

Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
15 Perfectly Round Tables
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See

• Karen

You you think you can dothat over brick?

• Janet

If your whole area is brick, why not just paint to the color you want. Many people would die for brick as a backsplash.

You could probably prime the brick and it would adhere to it.

• Joj48672004

Does the heat and steam from cooking effect them ?

• Susan QC

I'm wondering about the corner. Did you just push the sheet into the corner and keep going around? Or is the next sheet butted up to the corner? I'm worried about a seam, but maybe the sheets are flexible enough to turn the corner. Thanks for any info.

• Amanda

No, I would NOT recommend folding the sheet into the corner. Real tile couldn't possibly bend, so any piece of actual tile you see would have a seam along the corner. I actually think it looks more natural this way!

• Teresa

Great, going to try it.

• I had these in this bathroom for a year before moving and they were solid! They looked so real you had to touch them to believe they were plastic! They were in grey tones, loved it! Pic below!