Farmhouse Easter Bunnies - Fabric Bunnies for Basket Fillers

$3

Easter is right around the corner, y’all! If you are into the farmhouse trend that is wildly popular right now, this is the perfect Easter DIY! These Easter bunnies are simple to make and I show you how you can incorporate some recycling into this project!

On my blog link below, I have included a bunny template that can be used for this project. Using your fabric of choice, cut two pieces of fabric in the bunny shape. Pin the pieces together to keep them aligned. You will be using hot glue to adhere the two layers.

For these smaller stuffed projects, I like to use cut up grocery bags. It's a great way to recycle!

I hot glue around the edges and stuff each section as I go. I have to use a skewer to help push the stuffing into the ears.

Just keep gluing and stuffing until you get to the bottom.

This is what your bunny will look like once it's completely stuffed and closed.

Use ribbon to tie a bow around your bunny's neck. I like to dovetail the ends of my ribbon.

Here is your finished bunny!

I made one in white, buffalo plaid, and burlap! These are so much fun and the perfect addition to your farmhouse Easter decor!

Here they are in my DIY farmhouse kitchen tray, a DIY that you can find on our blog! I hope this has inspired you to make your own Easter decor! Let us know what you think in the comments! Make sure to sign up for our newsletter on our blog for more DIYs!

My Eclectic Treasures