Easy Flameless Candle Farmhouse Look

$7

Are you looking for an easy diy mini project to update the look of your candle display? With just a few supplies and a bit of time you can transform the look of your modern flameless candles into old looking ones, that fit into your farmhouse.

These are the supplies that you need.

1. A hot glue gun
  2. scissors
  3. burlap ribbon
  4. a mixture of black tea and coffee
  5. a ligther
  6. a printed sheet of musical notes
  7. some rope
  8. a flameless candle.

First you take your tea bag and squeeze out any liquid so it' s fairly dry. Then you gentily rub the bag on the paper leaving brown stains on it. You can cover the whole paper, or just some parts. It's up to you 🙂 Leave it to dry.

Cut your paper to the needed size ( depend on the size of your candle ) Then you take your lighter and slightly burn the edges of your paper.

Place the paper around your candle and glue it on with your hot glue gun. Then you take your burlap ribbon or the rope, and glue it around, over the paper.

And the final result 🙂

• Joyce

Being a musician this caught my eye. I have a dozen or more flameless candles of various sizes. I like the wrap, but I do not like that burlap ribbon or whatever it is around it. It detracts from the pretty sheet music. The one with the twine around it looks much better Also not sure about burning the edges without starting a fire. How did you do it without burning the entire Paper. Kind of curious as I may try this! Thank you!

• Emina Videkanić

Of course, that might work even better. I'm not a smoker, so that was not an option for me 🙂

• Debby

What a great idea. I have some of these candles are would like to try this. Thanks again

• Anancy

i have painted mine with acrylic craft paint mostly brown paint while still wet roll in cinnamon. very rustic looking and smell good also