Farmhouse Fabric Bunny!

$3

Spring is around the corner and I always enjoy decorating my home for the holidays and different seasons. My decor style I described as a bohemian farmhouse that’s why I choose the neutral color fabric to match my decor, but you can use any color or print fabric that you like. Depending on the fabric you can give this little bunny a farmhouse style look or any other style that you like. And it’s so simple that you can do it with your kids for a fun Easter activity. I use my sawing machine but, you definitely can hand saw the bunny, and you can trace your own bunny template on paper and make this even more original and unique. You can use this cute bunny as a table top decor, on a tiered tray or you can make a lot of them and create a garland. The options and endless when you’re crafting. It’s going to seem like you need a million materials and there are a thousand steps, but I promise it’s really simple. Let’s get started!

Print the design from the web or you can trace your own design on paper.

Cut your design.

Pin your paper bunny to your fabric with some sewing pins and trace the design into the fabric.

Sew the fabric fallowing the lines of the bunny.

Leave approximately two inches opening to stuff the bunny.

You going to need some filling to stuff the bunny and a wooden stick or a pencil to help you push the filling.

Now that the bunny is completely full you can hand saw the opening and add a pom pom as a tail.

Add some string and a bow and you finish🐰 . So fun right !

Finish product

• Susan

Sooo cute. Can I fabric glue in stead of sewing?

• Susan

So Adorable!!! You could use so vintage buttons on the other side for eyes. I'm definitely making one!!!❤