Mid Century Meets Rustic Upcycle!

$150

This dresser I did for myself! CHECK OUT MY BLOG VIDEO! With all the dressers I have done, I had yet to do one for myself. This dresser replaced my broken ikea dresser, and I couldn’t be more happier with how it turned out. I definitely wasn’t a big fan of the slanted drawer dressers, until I saw this one completed! Check out my website and Instagram for more diy projects and upcycles!

I couldn’t quite capture how terrible this pieces was before refinishing it. It just was so blaaahhh, and dirty. And lots of nicks and dents.

Filling holes and scratches

More putty!

My husband and I got new legs and a new pine wood top for the dresser and it made SUCH. A difference!

this dresser is finished in country chics crinoline! And the stain is briar smoke by varathane.

A Smokey brown/grey

I was veryyyy torn on if or what handles I should put on this dresser! It felt like something was missing....

I got these apothecary pulls from amazon! They are amazing. I got 10 for 13.99$!! They were exactly what this dresser needed!

They are super sturdy too! And easy to pull the drawers open.