The Cutest Little Side Table !

$20

Hi all !

I had just received mica powder to color my epoxy and I wanted to try it. I found a piece of wood that I had in my workshop and I did a test.

I let the epoxy run, a bit like what we do with acrylic pouring. With my hairdryer, I created wave effects.

I had a 2 "x 3" that I cut in half to make a 2 "x 1.5". With my table saw, I made a groove to insert my "canvas". I cut the corners at 45 degrees with my miter saw. I glued them with wood glue and added squares to each corner.

When the frame was finished, I filled the holes with plastic wood and I sanded. At this point, I no longer knew what I wanted to do with it: a canvas? a table ? I left it aside for several days until I was sure of what I wanted.

I finally opted for the side table! My husband has an Elran armchair ... it's his throne! He uses a piano bench as a table. I hate that ! It is ugly and always in the way. I would have liked to do something that goes under the chair, but the base of the Elran is solid and I would have had to cut it. I was afraid that by doing so, I would weaken the chair.I chose to put only 2 legs at the table, so that it can be as close as possible to the chair. They are long enough for the table top to pass over the armrest.

Those who have seen my latest projects know that I am crazy about plants! So I created a small box under the table to add a few. I chose plants that like shade.

Again ... I don't know what to do: stain the table or paint it? I paint it like my plant shelf. The two are in the same room so it should be fine!

And here is the final result ! A "garden" table! No more piano bench in my living room! Yeah!

Let me know what you think!

Have a great day!

31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home