Paint vs wood in specific area?

+8

How did you paint the sides of this piece....and as to the corners/from the top of the piece to the legs stained or did you paint them? I have a smaller piece from the same collection and am wondering if you painted the sides/ specifically the recessed areas, Black..or kept them like the centers of the Front drawers. Thank you!

Geri

• Dee Dee on Mar 01, 2020

Please post a photo so we can see what you are talking about.

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Mar 01, 2020

Geri

There was no picture posted so we don't know what kind of help you need.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Mar 01, 2020

Hi! I think you are asking about a specific project, and I have no idea which one. Go back to the original post and ask there.

• Deb K Deb K on Mar 01, 2020

Hi Geri, not sure what piece you are speaking about

• William William on Mar 01, 2020

You need to go to the original post to ask a question or comment

• Mogie Mogie on Mar 01, 2020

Sorry but I can't see any pictures.

• Michelle Leslie Michelle Leslie on Mar 02, 2020

Hi Geri, it looks like your question relates to a specific hometalk tutorial. You'll need to pose the question there to get the right answer. Shout if you need help finding the post again.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Mar 02, 2020

Hello! If it something that you saw in a Hometalk posted project, ask your question on that precise post.

This is a general Q&A posting area, the person who's project you're asking about would likely be unaware of your question about their project post. To get an answer about a specific post, ask the question directly below the project that will likely get you a reply from the Hometalk poster.

If you ever want to go back to see a particular project, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. If you can't find a particular project, you can use the search bar. Also, please consider checking out "Explore Projects" for even more additional ideas.

Hope this helps.

• A little hairspray should do the trick.

• Chas' Crazy Creations Chas' Crazy Creations on Mar 02, 2020

I'm thinking you saw something in the newsletter that you liked but have a question about it. I would find that post, scroll to the bottom of it and there will be a question section. Ask your question there and the creator will be able to respond directly back to you :)

• Geri Geri on Mar 02, 2020

Thank you, that’s what I thought I was doing....obviously, not! TY

for the ‘heads up’, I appreciate it...and will try that route./g