DIY Extreme Bedroom Makeover

$500

This is my very first DIY extreme bedroom makeover and I can tell you, it will not be my last! This entire makeover cost under $500 and took me 6 outfit changes (in reality it was a couple weeks from start to finish, as I was working on a painting, renovating our bathroom at home, and editing half a dozen other videos).

Lets be friends - Check me out on:

drop me a comment I love hearing from you.

BEFORE

This was a makeover of a basement bedroom at my parents house. It was my brother old room until he moved out and then it slowly became a storage space. We cleared everything out and donated, sold, and re-organized everything in the room.

AFTER

We brightened up the room by painting the walls white and the floor a light grey. We replace the bedroom furniture with other bedrom furniture that we already had and added some cute wall decor. Our goal was to turn this drab room into a cozy, bright, welcoming guest room with a Canadiana feel for under $500, and thats exactly what we did! :D