How to Create a St. Patrick’s Day Tablescape!

$10

Hi there, Sweet Friends, it's Cynthia from Create WIth Cynthia. Today, I am going to show you how I created a St. Patrick's Day Tablescape using items from the Dollar Store.

If you saw my post yesterday, you know that I joined a bunch of amazing bloggers for a "Spring Tablescape Blog Hop!" My table was all about St. Patrick's Day! You can check out the "St. Patrick's Day Tablescape Blog Hop for Spring!" here.

Some of you asked how I was inspired to create this tablescape. I was inspired to do the tablescape when I visited the Dollar Store last week.

I really didn't want to spend alot of money on a Spring tablescape and I really wanted to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I thought my two boys, Luke and Troy would enjoy a St. Patrick's Day table filled with Corned Beef and Cabbage.

When I went to the Dollar Store I was amazed that I was able to purchase all the St. Patrick's Day decor items for just $10. I spent $10 at the Dollar Store and got the following:

• 4 clover placemates
  • 2 scarves
  • gold coins
  • green clovers
  • a green hat
  • a green bow tie

I then just took my wicker chargers, plain white chargers, dishes, gold silverware and glassware and put it all together. The white tablecloth and napkins add a nice neutral backdrop which allows the green to really stand out.. The flowers were added to the hat and that was it. Stop back tomorrow for the tutorial on "How to Create a St. Patrick's Day Flower Centerpiece."

Now, let's get started with how I created this table.

Materials used to Create a Dollar Store St. Patrick's Day Table:

• Dollar Store items above
  • Wicker Chargers
  • White Chargers
  • White Dishes
  • Glassware
  • Gold plastic silverware
  • White Tablecloth
  • White Napkins

Instructions on How to Create a Dollar Store St. Patrick's Day Table:

Step one: Lay your tablecloth down.

Step two: Add Wicker Placemats.

Step three: Add Dollar Store scarves as a table runner. I used two scarves and then added some white chargers.

Step four: Place the Dollar Store Green Clovers atop the white chargers.

Step five: Add dinner plates and rest napkin atop the plate.

Step six: Add salad plate.

Step seven: Add glassware and I chose some goblets and mason jars.

Step eight: Add gold plastic silverware to the goblet.

Step nine: Sprinkle the gold coins and gold clovers on the table. I placed mine atop the scarves and around each plate.

Step ten: Add your centerpiece. I created a St. Patrick's Day Flower Arrangement using the green hat and bowtie from the Dollar Store. Check back tomorrow for the tutorial on how to create this centerpiece.

I hope I have inspired you to decorate your table for this St. Patrick's Day holiday. This project cost let $10 and most of what I used I already had.

Don't forget to check out my You Tube channel for more ideas and inspiration here.

Now go out there and Create Something.

Cynthia

Create With Cynthia