DIY Peel and Stick Shiplap Hallway Reveal

$500

We are finally ready to show our finished DIY hallway reveal. The Peel and stick farmhouse shiplap from @timberchic made our space a feature area. The project has been completed for a few weeks but lighting in this space was not cooperating due to rainy weather. This has truly been one of the easiest and DIY projects to date. The space needed a refresh and this was the perfect project to give it just that. So here it is.

The Before

This is a very awkward space in our home and I really wanted to add character to the space. So we teamed up with Timber Chic and used their peel and stick product!

The Product

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

Our boxes arrived from  Timberchic and I did a happy mail dance that I wish I could have shared with you. From taking it out of the package, you could tell the quality product I was holding in my hand. This peel and stick wood in the  Coastal White is simple stunning. A whitewash reminiscent of Nantucket or coastal Maine you can almost smell the salty air. The product also comes with colored tabs you can place behind your knot holes.

Easy application

Installation was super easy! Timber Chic's product gives you an alternative to using nails or glue when using shiplap. This is so easy you Just peel off the the adhesive strips on the back of the wood planks, and place them where you want them on the wall. We measured the space before beginning the project to ensure we ordered enough.

Shiplap Alternative

This was so easy. You simply peel and stick, and you're done. We started at the bottom of the wall, just because the landing has a huge open area that is hard to maneuver around. The shiplap comes precut to the width of 3 inches. We cut the length of the strips, as we needed, to fit the space. We didn’t use a spacer, in this shiplap DIY. They have automatic space as they fit next to one another. Each level was placed directly above the next.

Simple Process

This process was super easy! Literals peel and stick. You can easily adjust and move as needed. We have cut down our own shiplap for other projects, and I can honestly say this was so much easier.

Beautiful Sight

You can see the finished project is just stunning.

Flawless Coverage

If you are in the market for a quick and easy shiplap DIY, I would recommend this product to anyone looking to add a little farmhouse touch to their home. I am also sure I will be doing another project with their products very soon. This can be a little pricey then installing your own shiplap, but if your not handy with toolkits a great alternative and easy DIY.

Wendy Zock The Curated Farmhouse