Colorful Rainbow Wreath

$5

I've had a thing for rainbows lately and feel like there's no such thing as too many. I still love the DIY pom pom rainbow I made a couple months ago, but wanted to try something new. I made this rainbow wreath with chucky yarn and I love how it turned out.

I didn't use traditional rainbow colors for my wreath. You can go with traditional colors if you prefer or do something different like me.

Take a long piece of yarn and fold in half. Loop around the inside wire of your yarn frame and wrap around the outer wire. Bring the yarn over the middle wires and wrap around the inner wire. Continue doing this until you are happy with the color and tie around a wire with a double knot.

You should be able to hide the knot behind the yarn. Move on to the next color.

Continue adding colors until you are happy with the look of your rainbow.

Make pom poms and/or tassels with white yarn.

Start tying the pom poms/tassels to the bottom of your wreath with double knots. Originally I was going to add tassels to my wreath, but ended up sticking with just the pom poms.

I made my poms different sizes to give it a fluffy cloud look.

This wreath is so easy to make and I love how fun & colorful it is!

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom