Pizza Pan Art

$22

Just recently redid my kitchen, changing the colours of my cupboards and switching out the hardware to a brushed gold. My island was painted Naples blue by Benjamin Moore and I wanted to introduce the gold and blue elsewhere in the kitchen. I originally looked to purchase gold trays but couldn’t justify the $40+ price tag. So I came across pizza pans at the dollar store and a lightbulb went off.

I used large size pizza pans and after removing the sticker used goo gone to take care of the remaining sticky residue. Don’t forget this step or you won’t get a smooth finish.

Ready for pattern

This is the pan with all the residue removed, washed and given a base coat of gold spray paint.

Paints

These are the paint colours used and this picture also shows the island colour and hardware I was trying to match.

Using newspaper and painters tape I revealed the areas to be spray painted. Purely random, I just went for it and didn’t predetermine the pattern

Finished

The estimated completion time of 2 hours was to allow for drying time between colours. Just waiting to hang now.

These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round

• Heather Ruiz

Very pretty and love the colors. Would love to see the entire kitchen with them in it!!

• Ann Edmondson

They would also make some awesome trays for the tables to protect the wood from plant overflow of watering.

• Cartwrightd

My original intent was to make a tray for under my coffee maker. After doing that I then made these as wall decor.