Asked on Mar 14, 2020

Well wishes !!!

HomeroadJessica Welling InteriorsTinyshoes
+22

Not a question , just sending well wishes to all my fellow hometalkers and their families ! Stay safe , stay healthy ! Just remember if you need to stay home , make the best of your time , enjoy family time and project time ! 😊

• Redcatcec

Thank you for thinking about your Hometalk family, best to you.

• Same to you, Pamela. I'm definitely spending my time working on projects!

• Nan W.

Everyone: WASH YOUR HANDS!

• Kathy

That is so lovely of you pamela to write that for us all. I reciprocate that also for yourself and your family. Thank you.

• K. Rupp

Thank you!! Good luck to you Pamela....Yes planning some projects while we are quarantined! and Homeschooling!

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com

Thank you so much, Pamela! :) Definitely a strange time we’re in.

• Em

okay

• Thanks Pamela! That is so sweet of you. Wishing you and your family the same. I still have to go to work, but we are safe as can be. Still on the Holy Grail trail for the elusive, non existent toilet paper . . . It's gonna be a bumpy ride for a bit. 🎢🎢🎢 Everyone stay safe and enjoy your time together. 🌞

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

Thanks Pamela! Stay healthy!

• Beth

Aw, thank you! You stay safe, too. Hope you have lots of time for DIYs if you're stuck at home.

• Cheryl A

same to you and thanks!

• Dee

So sweet, everyone stay well. I think now is the time for some DIY projects or painting so that you can stay home and safe.

• Maura White

and keep washing hands and don't panic!! ;)

• Peggy Burnette

Thank you Pamela, you stay safe too. Today we are making bread (eating is always a way to pass time.). Enjoy your time at home too.

• Cynthia H

Good health to you and yours. We are in a global health crisis and need to remember we are all in this together. It's not about politics. My daughter and granddaughter just tested positive for the flu (they had their flu shots). That is dangerous enough, but, at least we know what it is and they are receiving treatment. Wash your hands frequently and stay out of crowds. God bless.

• Michelle Leslie

Thank you Pamela  that's so sweet. And to you and your family too.

• Hi Pamela - Thank you for your well wishes and blessings of health to you and yours! Hugs, Holly

• Vimarhonor

Thank you. All the best to you and yours!

• DesertRose

thank you, You too Pamela

• Dianacirce70

Same to you, Pamela! I'm sad we all have to deal with what we are right now, but I'm glad we have a community that we can still interact with!

• TheHoneycombHome

Thanks, same to you!

• Simple Nature Decor

Well wishes to you stay safe

• Tinyshoes

Thank you so much Pamela and the same to you. I wish we could get out younger generation, especially ones partying on Florida on the beach to realize they are only hurting themselves then will bring it home to friends and family. It's just heart breaking. But we are adults and we do know what to do and I intend to do it! Thanks and take care!

• Jessica Welling Interiors

Yes, and stock up on project supplies! Stay safe everyone!

• Homeroad

Thank you Pamela and you stay safe as well! I hope we can all find peace in a good DIY project with the family xo